Monday, March 12, 2018

New Updates

I've officially changed my blog name for the third time. It was "Tots, Thots & Toddlers" (can't even remember what it was before) but four years on, my tots and toddlers have all grown. It is time for me to update this blog name to reflect the current stage of my life.

Right now I have a teenager and one would-be teenager in about two years. So I guess teens, thots and ....what should the last "T" be? It striked me yesterday...Testimonies! I will share my testimonies on this blog, all the good things that my God has done in my life, through trials and tribulations, my journey in life with Him. 

I'm not sure if anyone's still reading or writing blogs nowadays. It used to be so in fashion but now, I noticed that most of my friends who used to write blogs have all stopped doing so. I myself have stopped writing for the last four years. Why? Simply because we have been too busy living life to pause and write our reflections. Or maybe it's because we know that no one is reading them anyway so why bother. 

But I've decided to make an effort to write again. Even if no one reads them, it's ok, because to me, these posts records a memory of my life on this earth. When I am old (even now) and I look back on what I had written, it brings back precious memories of myself, many of which I had forgotten because life had happened too fast. I hope that one day too my children will read my blog and they will learn more about their mother's thoughts and her history. I will be sharing boldly too about my testimonies as a Christian. I hope that my personal experience will encourage others (whoever the Lord brings to read my blog) and bring a little more hope and light to their world.  

No comments: