Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Pink Lavenders Blooming

Hello, this is the first posting of Pink Lavender. ........

What am I supposed to say next? Hmm, I think this blogging thing will need some getting used to, bearing in mind that this is NOT a diary that you hide under the pillow. Rather, this is a memory bank for (and about) my 2 boys and an outlet of expression for me, their mummy. That's why the title of this blog is "Tots, Thots & Toddlers".....you get the idea?
Why "Pink Lavender"? I don't know, I just blurted it out one day, in response to "Purple Sage" - a caterer for a function at my office, and thought it's a nice name for some future business. Anyway, I like lavenders - for its fragrance, variety of uses (it's a flower and a herb, can be admired or used for cooking, healing) and beauty. Plus I like pink (very girl) and the colour of lavender is assigned to be my favourite colour by my elder boy. Blah, blah, blah.....I can go on and on. I think I'm beginning to like blogging...:-)

10 - a budding blogger

No comments: