Thursday, October 4, 2007

Standing Tall

Yesterday, (3rd October) Baby X stood on his own 2 feet for a few seconds and even took a few quick steps forward. I witnessed it as I tried to make him stand firm and then slowly let go of my hold. I excitedly alerted grandmum and granddad and quickly tried to take a few photos, but wasn't too successful, partly because I had to make do with KK as the photographer. This is the best shot I had.

Grandmum predicted that Baby X will be walking by his 1st birthday. Looking at the developments, I'm quite confident he will walk earlier than his older brother, who only took his first steps at 14 months old. Baby X has been perfecting his 'crawling to sitting' transformation and now stands up easily as soon as he can grab hold of something to pull himself up. These days, Baby X's appetite is quite good, probably building up those leg muscles.


Just for the record, a sample of Baby X's daily feeds goes like this:


0700hrs - 180ml milk

1000hrs - Porridge

1300hrs - 180ml milk

1700hrs - Porridge

1945hrs - 180ml milk

2100hrs - 120ml milk

0330hrs - 150ml milk

No comments: