Monday, May 12, 2008

A Series of Disgusting Events

I have a hard time deciding on the title of this post. Other titles I'd considered were: "He started it!" or "Shitty Accidents - The Sequel".

Well, on Saturday, XX repeated his 'stunt' of pooping into his pants. This time, IT dropped out when he was playing with KK inside this cardboard carton. He was whisked immediately to the toilet for a wash-up. As I was busy washing XX, KK suddenly came up and exclaimed that he'd gotten some of XX's poop on his calf!

Hubby had mentioned to me that KK is easily disgusted by poop, even his own. But I had no idea the extent till that day. In the middle of washing KK, either the smell or thought of poop on his leg disgusted him so much that he suddenly told me, "Mummy, I want to vomit."

"What?!! Ok, go do it in the toilet bowl."

Too late. He couldn't even get out of the bath cubicle and vommited right then. What a mess! And the smell!! I nearly vomitted as well when I smelled the stench.

Sorry that I have to recount such disgusting events on my blog, but I think it's really funny and amazing how 2 boys can keep you so busy, one after another. And somehow, dear Hubby is always not at home when these things happen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have you ever wonder if this has been staged for keep you busy?