Sunday, April 27, 2008

Creating Sweet Nothings

We started spring cleaning some of our stuff recently and today, after clearing out his old cupboard at his mum's place, Hubby returned home with a plastic bag of cards and letters that I've written to him during our courtship days.

Looking through the pile accumulated over our 7 years of courtship, some of which I couldn't even recall giving, I couldn't believe the mushy stuff that I can write!! But most important of all, as I shift through the stack of cards and love letters, many of which were handmade, I couldn't help feeling quite amazed (wow!) at my creative talent and the simple, meaningful yet uninhibited way I expressed my feelings to my then boyfriend now husband. Well, those were the younger days and romaticism was very much alive. It must also mean that I've got lots of time on my hands then.

Well, without revealing too much details, here are a few showcases of my handmade cards:



No comments: