Thursday, August 13, 2009

Kiss & Tell

That night he turned 7, KK made a hilarious statement. But he also showed us that he's really growing to be more perceptive.

After a brief show of affection between husband and wife in front of the children, moments later, while lying in bed and getting ready to sleep, KK suddenly said very seriously, "I'm really scared. Next time when I grow up I have to kiss a girl when I get married."

Luckily Papa has a good response. He asked him back, are you scared when you kiss us? He said no because we are his family. Then Papa explained that when you kiss your wife next time, she'll be your family so you won't be scared. That assured him enough.

LOL. I really have to record and remember this one. On the day he gets married, maybe 20 years later, I'm gonna check with my shy son if he's still scared to kiss his wife.

No comments: