Saturday, September 1, 2007

Baby X stays at home

A goodbye kiss for Baby X at home, a hug for mum and a pat for dad, and we're off! The 3 of us - Hubby, KK and myself - took off towards the check-in counter for our first "real" holiday since Mar'06. Since the arrival of Baby X, travelling anywhere, even to the local supermarket is a logistical challenge and stressful affair. So this is really a treat that I'm deeply appreciative for. In fact, if mum had volunteered to take care of Baby X earlier, we would be setting off for Europe or further. But Brisbane still beat KL hands down anytime!

We're at the SK Lounge now, enjoying a cuppucino and KK's had a milo and some cream crackers, while waiting to board. Thanks to Hubby's frequent duty travels, he's a qualified PPS now. KK is eager to get on the plane and is browsing some magazines to pass time. We had reminded KK how lucky he is compared to his brother. We feel really bad to leave Baby X behind. KK is really fortunate to be able to travel so much compared to his brother. I promise myself to make it up to Baby X in the future.

I'm missing Baby X already and wonder what he's doing now. Maybe getting ready for bed. I wonder if he knows his mummy is not gonna be with him tonight? I really look forward to the day when Baby X can be like KK and we go holiday together as a family.

10 - boarding soon